3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
local and professional guide
entrance to the castle of san felipe
food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY tours benjamin velez
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during city tours in chiva cultural cartagena?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during city tours in chiva cultural cartagena?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during city tours in chiva cultural cartagena?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during city tours in chiva cultural cartagena?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
city tours in chiva cultural cartagena
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursTours & SightseeingCartagenaHop on Hop Off - Caribbean CoastBus Tours - Caribbean CoastCity Tours - Caribbean CoastHop on Hop Off - San Blas IslandsBus Tours - San Blas IslandsCity Tours - San Blas IslandsHop on Hop Off - MedellínBus Tours - MedellínCity Tours - MedellínCategory
Cartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)Convento de la Popa de la GaleraOld Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)Totumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)Rosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)Rafael Nuñez House MuseumNational Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)Naval Museum of the CaribbeanCartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)Gold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)Plaza de San DiegoPalace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)La India Catalina MonumentTeatro Adolfo Mejia (Teatro Heredia)Isla del Encanto