12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
If you’ve only got limited time in Cartagena, don’t let that stop you exploring Santa Marta Historic Center, the first city founded by the Spaniards in Colombia. In a small group limited to 14, you’ll take a whistle-stop tour of Barranquilla and tick off colonial highlights in Santa Maria. Enjoy a beachside lunch in El Rodadero and relish the convenience of hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Private sightseeing tour of Santa Maria from Cartagena
- A stress-free tour ideal for first-time visitors
- Discover Barranquilla and colonial highlights in Santa Maria
- Lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip private transfer
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Guide will wait for you at the lobby of the hotel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- Now due pandemic situation the museums and places of interest request book in advance and are subject to availability, if you do the booking wihtout time it is possible you have to do panoramic tours
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour involves large amount of time seating in a vehicle
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Panamericana de Viajes DMC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Full-Day Santa Marta from Cartagena with Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Full-Day Santa Marta from Cartagena with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Full-Day Santa Marta from Cartagena with Lunch?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Full-Day Santa Marta from Cartagena with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Full-Day Santa Marta from Cartagena with Lunch
7 hours 15 minutes
1 day 6 hours
13 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCartagenaBus Tours - Caribbean CoastCity Tours - Caribbean CoastWalking Tours - Caribbean CoastHistorical Tours - Caribbean CoastFull-day Tours - Caribbean CoastBus Tours - San Blas IslandsCity Tours - San Blas IslandsWalking Tours - San Blas IslandsHistorical Tours - San Blas IslandsFull-day Tours - San Blas IslandsBus Tours - MedellínCity Tours - MedellínWalking Tours - MedellínHistorical Tours - MedellínFull-day Tours - MedellínCategory
Old Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)Rosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)Isla del EncantoTeatro Adolfo Mejia (Teatro Heredia)Palace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)Cartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)Naval Museum of the CaribbeanRafael Nuñez House MuseumGold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)Totumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)Cartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)La India Catalina MonumentConvento de la Popa de la GaleraNational Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)Plaza de San Diego