7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Scuba equipment
Photographs and videos of the experience
Departure & Return
Cra. 1 ## 2-87, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Inside the Hotel, you must go to Local 9.
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/17/2020 - 11/5/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:30 AM - 01:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- NOTE: You must keep in mind that you CANNOT fly until 12 hours after the last dive, that is, you cannot leave the day you finish the course
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Buzos de Baru
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during One-Day Diving Mini Course - Discover Scuba Diving?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during One-Day Diving Mini Course - Discover Scuba Diving?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during One-Day Diving Mini Course - Discover Scuba Diving?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 239064P1
Compare Similar Experiences
One-Day Diving Mini Course - Discover Scuba Diving
1 hour 30 minutes
1 day 6 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsScuba DivingPorts of Call ToursJet BoatingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCartagenaShore Excursions - Caribbean CoastScuba Diving - Caribbean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Caribbean CoastJet Boating - Caribbean CoastShore Excursions - San Blas IslandsScuba Diving - San Blas IslandsPorts of Call Tours - San Blas IslandsJet Boating - San Blas IslandsShore Excursions - MedellínScuba Diving - MedellínPorts of Call Tours - MedellínJet Boating - MedellínCategory
La India Catalina MonumentNaval Museum of the CaribbeanOld Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)Rosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)Cartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)Isla del EncantoCartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)Palace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)National Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)Convento de la Popa de la GaleraTotumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)Gold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)Old Town CartagenaPlaza de San DiegoRafael Nuñez House Museum