- Save time and travel to Totumo Mud Volcano with ease
- Avoid finding a meeting point with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
- Spend ample time soaking in the mineral-infused mud
- Make a bonus stop at Manzanillo Beach
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers at the hotel, so we need mandatory the location of your hotel for the pick up,
please give detail information.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Swimsuit required inside the volcano
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY BackpackersCtg
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Half-Day Tour to Totumo Mud Volcano from Cartagena.
- "Its a great half day experience but try to get there early." See review
- "Short and sweet The volcano mud is remarkably rich and feels great The wash down afterwards is definitely a part of the experience as they literally bathe you Food is more of a snack but it is tasty" See review
- "Once you get to the volcano you’ll be a little weary with how tall it is but after the climb you see the mud and be a little hesitant but just jump in and you won’t regret it." See review