8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Escape the city and immerse yourself in the tropical nature and wildlife of the Caribbean coast during a full-day trip to the National Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia) and Baru Island (Isla Baru). You can sit back and leave the planning to someone else on this day trip, which includes transport from your hotel and between attractions, lunch, and admission tickets.
- Tick off two of Colombia's top natural attractions in just one day
- Letting someone else drive allows you admire the scenery
- Stress-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
- Spend the morning at one of Latina America's largest aviaries
Saved to wishlist!
Ticket to entrance at National aviary park
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers, please be patient.
Write your hotel location for the pick up, it is mandatory. If you can not write your hotel name, please contact with us to acording a meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY BackpackersCtg
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during National Aviary & Mambo Beach Club Baru - Playa Blanca ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during National Aviary & Mambo Beach Club Baru - Playa Blanca ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during National Aviary & Mambo Beach Club Baru - Playa Blanca ?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during National Aviary & Mambo Beach Club Baru - Playa Blanca ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
National Aviary & Mambo Beach Club Baru - Playa Blanca
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCartagenaBus Tours - Caribbean CoastNature and Wildlife - Caribbean CoastEco Tours - Caribbean CoastFull-day Tours - Caribbean CoastBus Tours - San Blas IslandsNature and Wildlife - San Blas IslandsEco Tours - San Blas IslandsFull-day Tours - San Blas IslandsBus Tours - MedellínNature and Wildlife - MedellínEco Tours - MedellínFull-day Tours - MedellínCategory
Gold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)Palace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)Totumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)Naval Museum of the CaribbeanCartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)Old Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)Rafael Nuñez House MuseumNational Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)Rosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)Convento de la Popa de la GaleraTeatro Adolfo Mejia (Teatro Heredia)La India Catalina MonumentCartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)Isla del EncantoPlaza de San Diego