5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
All Fees and Taxes
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Catamarán BONA VIDA , Av. Blass de Lezo, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, ColombiaThis activity will end right where it started.
In front of the Convention Center, on the wooden walkway.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bona Vida Catamaranes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Catamaran Ride with Excursion to the Island of Barù?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Catamaran Ride with Excursion to the Island of Barù?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Catamaran Ride with Excursion to the Island of Barù?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Catamaran Ride with Excursion to the Island of Barù?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Catamaran Ride with Excursion to the Island of Barù
7 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCatamaran Cruises Water ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCartagenaShore Excursions - Caribbean CoastCatamaran Cruises - Caribbean CoastWater Tours - Caribbean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Caribbean CoastHalf-day Tours - Caribbean CoastShore Excursions - San Blas IslandsCatamaran Cruises - San Blas IslandsWater Tours - San Blas IslandsPorts of Call Tours - San Blas IslandsHalf-day Tours - San Blas IslandsShore Excursions - MedellínCatamaran Cruises - MedellínWater Tours - MedellínPorts of Call Tours - MedellínHalf-day Tours - MedellínCategory
Old Town CartagenaNaval Museum of the CaribbeanIsla del EncantoPalace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)Rafael Nuñez House MuseumCartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)Gold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)La India Catalina MonumentNational Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)Cartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)Old Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)Rosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)Convento de la Popa de la GaleraTotumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)Plaza de San Diego