4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get a sense for the top attractions in Cartagena during this 4-hour shore excursion designed with cruise ship passengers in mind. Explore the unique Moorish and Republican architecture of the city’s Manga Island, take in gorgeous views from the hilltop Monastery of La Popa and check out historic San Felipe Fortress. You’ll also enjoy an hour-long walking tour of Cartagena’s atmospheric old city and do some souvenir shopping at Las Bovedas. Your excursion also includes round-trip port transport, a professional guide, and light refreshments.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Ideal choice for families
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
One of our staff member will be waiting for you at the Port(Zone 1) Holding up a sign with your name on It .
- Port of Cartagena, Cl. 28 #24-39, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guianza Express S.A.S
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cartagena Private Shore Excursion for cruise passengers?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cartagena Private Shore Excursion for cruise passengers?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cartagena Private Shore Excursion for cruise passengers?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cartagena Private Shore Excursion for cruise passengers?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cartagena Private Shore Excursion for cruise passengers
1 hour 32 minutes
2 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursCity ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCartagenaShore Excursions - Caribbean CoastBus Tours - Caribbean CoastCity Tours - Caribbean CoastPorts of Call Tours - Caribbean CoastHalf-day Tours - Caribbean CoastShore Excursions - San Blas IslandsBus Tours - San Blas IslandsCity Tours - San Blas IslandsPorts of Call Tours - San Blas IslandsHalf-day Tours - San Blas IslandsShore Excursions - MedellínBus Tours - MedellínCity Tours - MedellínPorts of Call Tours - MedellínHalf-day Tours - MedellínCategory
Convento de la Popa de la GaleraLa India Catalina MonumentNaval Museum of the CaribbeanNational Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)Old Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)Rafael Nuñez House MuseumCartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)Old Town CartagenaIsla del EncantoPalace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)Rosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)Plaza de San DiegoCartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)Gold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)Totumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)