Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour Old Town architecture walking tour in Cartagena
- Tour Cartagena's historic neighborhoods and learn about the culture of this seaside city
- Visit San Pedro Church, the Cathedral of Cartagena and hear about their histories and architecture from your knowledgeable guide
- Entrance fee to the Gold Museum is also included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The Gold Museum is closed on Monday; it can be changed for another museum according to the group's interest. If there is any other place of interest you want to addition in the tour, please let us know to include it gladly.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Changes on the tour may occur due to external factors. These changes will be notified to you with anticipation.
- We recommend you wear comfortable clothes and shoes as well as a sun hat or cap.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Impulse Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Walking Tour Cartagena Old City including Gold Museum and Plaza de Bolivar.