3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover Cartagena’s major sightseeing spots on this guided tour. Travel in an air-conditioned vehicle, stopping at the convent of La Candelaria, which is located on top of La Popa Hill, for panoramic views, plus the San Felipe Fortress, popular neighborhoods, parks, and public squares. Also, enjoy free time to shop.
- Get a comprehensive look at Cartagena; great for first-time visitors
- Travel around the city in an air-conditioned coach
- The tour departure time is flexible
- Hotel pickup in a private car is included
Saved to wishlist!
Local tour guide
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Cra. 7 ##32-41, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
in the middle arc of the clock tower
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- comfortable clothes and shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- hat or cap (optional)
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY cartagena caribbean tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cartagena City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cartagena City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cartagena City Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cartagena City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Cartagena City Tour
3 to 4 hours
1 hour 45 minutes
3 hours 35 minutes
1 hour 1 minute
1 hour 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCartagenaBus Tours - Caribbean CoastCity Tours - Caribbean CoastNature and Wildlife - Caribbean CoastWalking Tours - Caribbean CoastHistorical Tours - Caribbean CoastFull-day Tours - Caribbean CoastHalf-day Tours - Caribbean CoastBus Tours - San Blas IslandsCity Tours - San Blas IslandsNature and Wildlife - San Blas IslandsWalking Tours - San Blas IslandsHistorical Tours - San Blas IslandsFull-day Tours - San Blas IslandsHalf-day Tours - San Blas IslandsBus Tours - MedellínCity Tours - MedellínNature and Wildlife - MedellínWalking Tours - MedellínHistorical Tours - MedellínFull-day Tours - MedellínHalf-day Tours - MedellínCategory
Naval Museum of the CaribbeanRafael Nuñez House MuseumIsla del EncantoConvento de la Popa de la GaleraPlaza de San DiegoOld Town CartagenaCartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)Palace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)Totumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)National Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)Rosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)Cartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)Old Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)Gold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)La India Catalina Monument