Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Cartagena's cutting-edge street art scene
- Discover the thriving creative communities in the city's Getsemani area
- Tour the studios of local artists and get insight into their creative process
- Led by an art historian
- Includes all entrance fees, water, and coffee or beer
- Perfect excursion for art lovers
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Serano Gourmet Cafe. Address: Calle Media Luna, 8B #8B-108, Getsemaní, Cartagena. Directions: In Front of Parque Centenario Dates: Monday to Saturday Return point: Getsemani Neighbourhood
What To Expect
Head to Getsemani, the city’s cutting edge cultural area, where you can learn more about the local street art scene. You’ll stop by a “graffiti gallery” showcasing the work of Pedro Romero, and visit the studios of several local artists to learn more about their creative inspiration and check out their work. You’ll even have the opportunity to purchase a few artworks of your own as a souvenir of the trip.
You’ll end the excursion in Getsemani.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring a camera and comfortable clothes.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY This Is Cartagena
Learn more about cancellations.