8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Avenida Blass de Lezo , Av. Blass de Lezo, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, ColombiaThis activity will end right where it started.
Muelle La Bodeguita. Frente a la Torre del Reloj
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Emerald Destinations
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Boat Tours to Rosario Islands or Bay with Emerald Destinations?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Boat Tours to Rosario Islands or Bay with Emerald Destinations?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Boat Tours to Rosario Islands or Bay with Emerald Destinations?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Boat Tours to Rosario Islands or Bay with Emerald Destinations?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Boat Tours to Rosario Islands or Bay with Emerald Destinations
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Water ToursSailingFull-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCartagenaCatamaran Cruises - Caribbean CoastWater Tours - Caribbean CoastSailing - Caribbean CoastFull-day Tours - Caribbean CoastCatamaran Cruises - Santa MartaWater Tours - Santa MartaSailing - Santa MartaFull-day Tours - Santa MartaCatamaran Cruises - San Blas IslandsWater Tours - San Blas IslandsSailing - San Blas IslandsFull-day Tours - San Blas IslandsCategory
Old Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos) Tours & TicketsCartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena) Tours & TicketsIsla del Encanto Tours & TicketsLa India Catalina Monument Tours & TicketsPalace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion) Tours & TicketsNational Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia) Tours & TicketsRafael Nuñez House Museum Tours & TicketsConvento de la Popa de la Galera Tours & TicketsCartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral) Tours & TicketsOld Town Cartagena Tours & TicketsTotumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo) Tours & TicketsNaval Museum of the Caribbean Tours & TicketsPlaza de San Diego Tours & TicketsRosario Islands (Islas del Rosario) Tours & TicketsGold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu) Tours & Tickets