4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Colombia’s topography goes from windswept beaches to rugged mountain tops. The resulting biodiversity is among the highest in the world. During this round trip half-day, bird-lovers tour in Cartagena, you’ll witness that diversity first hand by exploring the National Aviary of Colombia.You’ll learn all about their ongoing research and conservation efforts while marvelling over the incredible diversity on display in their various habitat zones.
- Half-day round trip tour of The National Aviary of Colombia from Cartagena
- Experience Colombia's amazing biodiversity and learn about bird conservation
- Get a taste for Colombia's varied landscapes by visiting four re-created ecosystems
- Species include Harpy Eagle, Andean Condor and the Blue-billed curassow
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Englsih or spanish speaking guide
Entry tickets to attractions mentioned
Food or beverages
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up service from Cartagena hotels or accommodations. Please enter your pick up details.
*Note: Hotels in Manzanillo area have an additional cost. Please contact us to arrange it.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please take sunscreen, comfortable shoes and a hat or baseball cap.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Impulse Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during National Aviary private from Cartagena?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during National Aviary private from Cartagena?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during National Aviary private from Cartagena?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during National Aviary private from Cartagena?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The one hour trip outside of Cartagena was worth it." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
National Aviary private from Cartagena
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCartagenaBus Tours - Caribbean CoastNature and Wildlife - Caribbean CoastHalf-day Tours - Caribbean CoastBus Tours - San Blas IslandsNature and Wildlife - San Blas IslandsHalf-day Tours - San Blas IslandsBus Tours - MedellínNature and Wildlife - MedellínHalf-day Tours - MedellínCategory
Rosario Islands (Islas del Rosario)La India Catalina MonumentTeatro Adolfo Mejia (Teatro Heredia)National Aviary of Colombia (Aviario Nacional de Colombia)Cartagena Museum of Modern Art (Museo de Arte Moderno de Cartagena)Rafael Nuñez House MuseumCartagena Cathedral (St. Catherine of Alexandria Cathedral)Gold Museum (Museo de Oro Zenu)Naval Museum of the CaribbeanPalace of Inquisition (Palacio de la Inquisicion)Totumo Mud Volcano (El Totumo)Convento de la Popa de la GaleraOld Shoes Monument (Los Zapatos Viejos)Isla del EncantoPlaza de San Diego