Departure & Return
Our collection point (available on Google Maps and Waze under the name PICK UP NATIVO) is just a few minutes away from Puerto Viejo, Limón and you can take a taxi or use the public transportation that links Puerto Viejo, Bri Bri and Cahuita. The bus stops in front of the Negro Supermarket and HoneCreek Supermarket are just 200 meters from our meeting point and it is very easy to find. It is important to remember that this is the meeting point for the Jungle Adventure Tour and that you will not find Nativo’s offices here. In front of the soccer field you will see our official sign where we will pick up the tour members who have previously booked the activity.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nativo Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.