3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your driver guide will meet you at any location of your choice. In the event that you would like to be picked up from a location that has no or restricted vehicular access (such as a gated community, or a city centre location) we will arrange a mutually convenient place to meet that the driver can access.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Personal Class Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Welcome to Cardiff?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Welcome to Cardiff?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Welcome to Cardiff?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Welcome to Cardiff?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Welcome to Cardiff
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCardiffBus Tours - BristolCity Tours - BristolHistorical Tours - BristolHalf-day Tours - BristolBus Tours - OxfordCity Tours - OxfordHistorical Tours - OxfordHalf-day Tours - OxfordBus Tours - SouthamptonCity Tours - SouthamptonHistorical Tours - SouthamptonHalf-day Tours - SouthamptonCategory