2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get the chance to see dolphins off the coast of Cape May on this dolphin-watching cruise. Make yourself comfortable on the boat and keep a close watch on the water for jumping and swimming dolphins, in pods that can number from five to 500. Listen as your captain narrates the tour with facts and figures about Cape May, as well as dolphin biology and behavior.
- Breakfast included on board the boat
- Live commentary on dolphins and their natural environment
- Free parking at the cruise departure site
- Sights of Cape May from the water
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Departure & Return
1218 Wilson Dr , 1218 Wilson Dr, Cape May, NJ 08204, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Subject to Weather
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cape May Whale Watcher INC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dolphin Watching around Cape May?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Dolphin Watching around Cape May?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dolphin Watching around Cape May?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 14138P2
Compare Similar Experiences
Dolphin Watching around Cape May
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWater ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCape MayNature and Wildlife - New JerseyWater Tours - New JerseyCategory