- Go kayaking in the dark on a tour near Cocoa Beach
- Learn about bioluminescence from a guide
- Single and 2-person kayaks are available
- No experience is necessary
Departure & Return
Once at the park, please proceed past the pavilion and soccer field to the kayak launch area.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years.
- All guests must know how to swim and be comfortable in the water.
- Please let us know on any body weights over 250lbs by phone
- Please advise on any heights over 6'4".
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- We expect all adult guests to possess entry-level paddling skills. There will not be a paddling "lesson" provided on this tour.
- Any kids that disrupt the tour may result in an escort back to the launch site where your group's tour will be terminated. We do not interrupt other guests enjoyment over a fussy kid.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 26 travelers
- OPERATED BY A1A Management LLC
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Cocoa Beach Night Time Bioluminescence Kayak Tour.