Explore our promoted experiences
- Aerial adventure park excursion
- Go at your own pace
- Popular choice with kids and families
- Snacks and bottled water included
Departure & Return
We are located 2 miles south of Port Canaveral and about 3 miles north of Cocoa Beach. We are in the SPACE Between called Cape Canaveral!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Cocoa Beach Aerial Adventures Course Policies & Restrictions
- Participants must be at least 5 years old AND weigh less than 250 pounds. Each person will sign a Participant Agreement before starting the tour.
- Please be aware that guests must be wearing closed toe shoes and will need a bottle of water.
- If a guest is under 18 years of age then the waiver MUST be completed in part by their parent or legal guardian. Waiver can be downloaded and completed prior to arriving at Cocoa Beach Aerial Adventures or signed using our online waiver system. ONLY legal guardians can sign for dependent children.
- Climbers must be in reasonably good physical condition and be able to actively participate on the course. If you are unsure about your ability to participate in this activity, whether physically or otherwise, please take the time to discuss your concerns with us when placing your reservation. Adventure guides will provide Ground School instruction prior to climbing, as well as guidance on the course.
- Cocoa Beach Aerial Adventures prohibits use of alcohol or illegal drugs before climbing, prohibits harmful conduct or interference of any kind with safety, and requires participants to inform CBAA of any pre-existing medical condition or use of prescribed medicines. CBAA reserves the right to remove any individual from the course with no refund, if these policies are not followed.
- Be at least 5 years old and 250lbs or less.
- Have closed toe shoes that are secure and protect feet.
- Have a bottle of water to hydrate as sweat and heat can pose a danger to participants.
- Must not be pregnant
- Must be free of preexisting injuries or conditions that may be worsened by this type of activity.
- Whenever adult participation is required the appropriate adult/child ratio must be met. All adult escorts are charged as paying guests and have access to all 7 of our routes during their adventure.
- Minors aged 5-6 may only climb on our three Green Courses and MUST be escorted by an adult in a 1-2 ratio (1 adult per 2 children).
- Minors aged 7-9 may traverse the Green Course solo and yellow courses solo. All children MUST be supervised by an adult who is remaining on the property.
- Minors aged 10-13 may traverse the green and yellow courses solo but MUST be supervised by an adult who is remaining on the property. 10-13 year olds can traverse the Single Red Course but MUST be accompanied by a participating adult (1 adult per 2 children).
- Ages 14+ have access to all our courses without an adult escort, but anyone under 18 must be signed for by a guardian who is responsible for the participant for the entire duration of the adventure.
- Any minor or a parent or guardian who lists the age of any participant dishonestly or inaccurately not only falsifies information on a legally binding contract but also increases the risk of injury to the child, the escort, our rangers and the other participants on the adventure course.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cocoa Beach Aerial Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff