5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
At Hotels we pickup at the lobby area unless instructed different by us via email.
At Point Seraphine Cruise Ports when you get to the cruise terminal area you ask for direction to the diamonds International store when you get to the store you exit out of there and then you will find your driver/tour guide out there with your name on a sign.
At La Plas Carrienage Cruise port terminal when you get to the cruise terminal area ask for direction to the main exit to the main street and then out there you will find your driver/Tour Guide out there with your name on a sign.
- Hewanorra Airport, St. Lucia
- George F. L. Charles Airport, St. Lucia
- Hewanorra International Airport (UVF)
- George FL Charles (SLU)
- Port Castries (La Place Carenage and Pointe Seraphine)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY St. Lu Taxi And Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during St Lucia Northern Island Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during St Lucia Northern Island Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during St Lucia Northern Island Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during St Lucia Northern Island Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
St Lucia Northern Island Tour
3 hours 25 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCastriesRodney BayMarigot BayChocSoufriereSt LuciaCap EstateGros IsletVieux FortShore Excursions - Rodney BayBus Tours - Rodney BayNature and Wildlife - Rodney BayWalking Tours - Rodney BayPorts of Call Tours - Rodney BayHalf-day Tours - Rodney BayShore Excursions - CastriesBus Tours - CastriesNature and Wildlife - CastriesWalking Tours - CastriesPorts of Call Tours - CastriesHalf-day Tours - CastriesShore Excursions - SoufriereBus Tours - SoufriereNature and Wildlife - SoufriereWalking Tours - SoufrierePorts of Call Tours - SoufriereHalf-day Tours - SoufriereCategory