4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance Fees - Mud Bath Only
Entrance Fees - Toraille Waterfall
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels, accommodations and cruise terminals in the north of the island. Please include your location when booking if it is not listed.
- Port Castries
- Castries Harbour, John Compton Hwy, Castries, St Lucia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY FRAM Tours & Taxi Services
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during St Lucia Sulfur Springs & Rejuvenating Mud Bath Tour (Covid-19 Certified)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during St Lucia Sulfur Springs & Rejuvenating Mud Bath Tour (Covid-19 Certified)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during St Lucia Sulfur Springs & Rejuvenating Mud Bath Tour (Covid-19 Certified)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during St Lucia Sulfur Springs & Rejuvenating Mud Bath Tour (Covid-19 Certified)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCap EstateCastriesChocRodney BayGros IsletBus Tours - Rodney BayHistorical Tours - Rodney BayBus Tours - CastriesHistorical Tours - CastriesBus Tours - SoufriereHistorical Tours - SoufriereCategory