- Half-day rafting adventure on the Royal Gorge
- Be surrounded by the wild high desert scenery of southern Colorado
- Warm up with a run down the intermediate Bighorn Sheep Canyon
- Navigate the class IV+ whitewater rapids of the spectacular Royal Gorge
- Includes a riverside picnic lunch
- Bucket-list adventure for more experienced rafters
Departure & Return
All trips meet at our store location where like a beautiful butterfly, you will transform from ordinary into WHITEWATER WARRIOR! :-)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Get your feet wet with a run down the relatively calm class II and III rapids of Bighorn Sheep Canyon, where you can soak up the beautiful high desert scenery and keep an eye out for herds of wild bighorn sheep during calmer stretches. Refuel with a deli-style picnic lunch on the riverbanks midday.
Once you're warmed up, get ready for a wild ride on the class IV+ whitewater rapids of the Royal Gorge. Work along with the group and your expert guide to tackle churning flumes and bends, all while surrounded by the Gorge’s dramatic canyon walls.
Back at the outpost in the afternoon, you have a chance to purchase souvenir photos to commemorate your adventure.
Please note: Minimum ages apply, and all rafters must have the ability to swim. See Additional Info for more details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Participants are required to have the ability to swim
- Minimum age is 16 years old during high water
- Minimum age is 12 years old during normal flows
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, the tour is canceled, there is no entitlement to a refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lost Paddle Rafting
Learn more about cancellations.