Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Spend a half day on the Arkansas River with a Royal Gorge rafting trip
- No experience required, though Class III-V rapids are ideal for adventurous travelers
- Capture the thrills with a photo taken at steep Sunshine Falls
- Includes all safety gear and transport from Cañon City
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Departure & Return
Our office is located across the highway from McDonald's.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for children under the age of 14
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is require
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raft Masters
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Arkansas River Half Day Royal Gorge.