- 6-hour rafting adventure down Colorado's Bighorn Sheep Canyon
- Navigate through class II and III whitewater rapids on the Arkansas River
- Raft through the scenic high-desert landscape of southern Colorado
- Spot bighorn sheep and other native wildlife
- Includes a picnic-style lunch on the riverbank
- Ideal adventure for families and first-time rafters
Departure & Return
Lost Paddle Rafting 1420 Royal Gorge Blvd Canon City, Colorado 81212
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After transport to the river launch point, set off on the currents and navigate through exciting class II and II whitewater rapids with names like Maytag, Five Points, Spike Buck and Double Dip. Your guide will help with technique and ensure everyone's safety throughout the journey. During calmer stretches, soak up the wild desert scenery of southern Colorado and keep an eye out for herds of the canyon’s namesake animal, which make their home among the rocky riverbanks.
Midday, hop ashore for a deli-style picnic lunch and a chance to swim in quieter sections of the river. After reaching the end of the 18-mile stretch, you'll be transported back to the outpost, where you can purchase souvenir photos to commemorate your river adventure.
Come prepared with sunscreen, sunglasses and quick-drying clothes, as you're sure to get wet! No rafting experience is required, and children age 6 and over are welcome.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Minimum age is six years old
- Please advise of any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lost Paddle Rafting
Learn more about cancellations.