Are you interested in?
496 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2067 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
461 Tours & Activities
8 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Operated with English and Spanish-speaking licensed guide on a shared basis
Italian-speaking guide upon an additional cost (optional extra)
Air-conditioned transportation with pickup/drop-off as indicated in the itinerary on a shared basis
All monuments and visits as indicated: Rio Lagartos boat tour, entrance to cenote, Chichen Itza,
Valladolid walking tour, Izamal, Merida City Tour, Uxmal, Cacao Museum, Campeche City Tour, Palenque
Becan and Bacalar Lagoon photo stop
7 nights' accommodation
Expenditures of a personal nature, drinks and meals if not stated explicitly in the programme
Playa del Carmen, Cancun, Riviera Maya environmental sanitation right tax (payable on spot)
International flight tickets or Mexican visa fees and local taxes
Airport departure tax
Gratuities for drivers and guides.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Cancun Airport, Cancun Mexico
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/20/2020 - 11/7/2020
|Saturday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
11/8/2020 - 1/2/2022
|Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 9 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Late drop off at the airport. Guests that have the return flight on this day, will be earliest at 16:00 at the airport (do not book flight before 19:00 hrs).
- Guests may be mixed with other guests of other nationalities, but the guide in the vehicle will speak your desired language and maximum one more language
- Local conditions prevalent at the time of travel may result in modifications to the tour contents without prior notice.
- What do I need to bring? Comfortable and light clothing is the most suitable for travelling in Mexico. Visitors should not wear sleeveless shirts, shorts, short skirts or skimpy clothing when visiting temples, religious or official buildings. Sun protection, sunglasses, a hat and mosquito repellent can be very useful during your stay.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destination Services Mexico
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wonders of the Maya?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Wonders of the Maya?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wonders of the Maya?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wonders of the Maya?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during Wonders of the Maya?
This activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Wonders of the Maya.
See all safety measures taken by Wonders of the Maya.
Product code: 254076P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursArt ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanMulti-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArt Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenMulti-day Tours - Playa del CarmenArt Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Isla HolboxNature and Wildlife - Isla HolboxMulti-day Tours - Isla HolboxArt Tours - Isla HolboxCategory
Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Garrafon Natural Reef ParkCenotes Sac ActunMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Cancun Airport VIP LoungeKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Xenotes Oasis MayaCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Captain Hook CancunCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Interactive Aquarium CancunJolly Roger Pirate ShipCave of the Sleeping SharksMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Xotik-Ha EcoParkPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)La Isla Shopping VillageXenses Park