8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Take a swim in an area with the whale sharks, the largest fish on the planet, on this tour from Cancun. Hop aboard a boat with a biologist guide and head to the waters surrounding Isla Mujeres, Contoy and Holbox, where you'll snorkel alongside these gentle giants. This tour offers both a small-group option as well as the opportunity for a private swim with just your travel companion or group. Hotel pickup and drop-off is also included. Please note: this tour is offered seasonally, from May to September.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- All-inclusive tour
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Seasonal Offer
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
10 P/P Deck and National Park fees
Photos and videos, upon request prior to tour (available for purchase)
Departure & Return
Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for children aged 9 and under
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- From May to September
- The size of boat 30 feets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip To Mexico
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Whale Shark Swim Adventure SMALL GROUP from Cancun?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Whale Shark Swim Adventure SMALL GROUP from Cancun?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Whale Shark Swim Adventure SMALL GROUP from Cancun?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Whale Shark Swim Adventure SMALL GROUP from Cancun?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "BRING YOUR WETSUIT if you don't want to wear lifejacket in water" See review
Product code: 9483P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCancunNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWhale Watching - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenWhale Watching - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - CozumelWhale Watching - CozumelCategory
Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Captain Hook CancunGarrafon Natural Reef ParkEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Xotik-Ha EcoParkInteractive Aquarium CancunMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)La Isla Shopping VillageCenotes Sac ActunVentura ParkDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Playa Norte (North Beach)Xoximilco CancunViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCoCo Bongo CancunCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipXenses Park