8 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
360° panorama pictures
life jackets in the cenote
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from any hotel, vacation rental, villa, airbnb or private home in Cancun, Riviera Maya & Tulum. If your lodging is not listed please contact us to arrange pick up.
- Cancun Airport, Cancun Mexico
- Playa del Carmen ferry port
- Puerto Juarez Cancun port
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
6/24/2019 - 7/7/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||07:00 AM - 08:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Smart Tourism Mexico
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vegan Itza real food & cenote experience?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Vegan Itza real food & cenote experience?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vegan Itza real food & cenote experience?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vegan Itza real food & cenote experience?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingRiviera Maya & the YucatanTulumCancunCozumelPlaya del CarmenShore Excursions - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPorts of Call Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanShore Excursions - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenPorts of Call Tours - Playa del CarmenShore Excursions - CozumelBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelPorts of Call Tours - CozumelCategory
Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Ventura ParkCenotes Sac ActunCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Xoximilco CancunXenses ParkPlaya Norte (North Beach)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Cancun Airport VIP LoungeMandala NightclubGarrafon Natural Reef ParkCave of the Sleeping SharksPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Xenotes Oasis MayaMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Interactive Aquarium CancunCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)