Are you interested in?
554 Tours & Activities
498 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2071 Tours & Activities
- Lowest Price GuaranteeIf you find the same product cheaper, we’ll refund the difference.
- Free CancellationUp to 24 hours in advance.
- Award-winning supportWe’re here 24/7 to help.
7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Photo package available for purchase
Tips and souvenirs
$13 usd for conservation of marine fauna and reef tax
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
When your hotel is not on the list, your pick up or meeting point will be confirmed before your activity begins
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viajes Tours Maya
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tulum and Akumal From Cancun?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tulum and Akumal From Cancun?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tulum and Akumal From Cancun?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tulum and Akumal From Cancun?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 189612P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifeCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Isla HolboxArchaeology Tours - Isla HolboxNature and Wildlife - Isla HolboxCategory
Ventura ParkCaptain Hook CancunCoCo Bongo CancunEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Garrafon Natural Reef ParkCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipCancun Airport VIP LoungeXenses ParkXotik-Ha EcoParkCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Playa Norte (North Beach)Cenotes Sac ActunLa Isla Shopping VillageXoximilco CancunCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)