12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Enjoy a day's adventure away from Cancún without the hassle of driving. This tour picks you up from your hotel and transports you to the Tulum area when you will explore archaeological sites, beaches, and cenotes. Include lunch.
- Day trip from Cancún to Tulum: Skip the hassle of driving
- Includes lunch, snacks, and water: No need to buy your own
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your hotel
- Learn about the history of the area from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Round trip transportation with A/C
4 course lunch
Rappel and 5 Ziplines
Swim and Snorkel at Cenote Nohoch
Food and beverages not mentioned
Any additional stops not mentioned during transportation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We do offer pick up from vacation rentals and points of interest, if the pick up on a vacation rental is not available due to accessibility we will point to the next, closest pick up location, we will need to know in advance the address so we can make proper arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wear comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Hat or cap
- Money for souvenirs
- Basic swimming skills required.
- Recommended activity for children 6 years and older.
- Not recommended for people suffering from physical, motor or cardiac problems.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- This activity demands some walking exercise
- Recommended for kids from 7 years old as is plenty of walk involved
- The road is not suitable for wheelchairs so if it needs, a third person must help to carry on the chair around.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No cameras allowed at cenotes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mexico Travel Solutions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tulum-Cenotes Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tulum-Cenotes Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tulum-Cenotes Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tulum-Cenotes Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWalking Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenWalking Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelWalking Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Cancun Airport VIP LoungeMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCave of the Sleeping SharksMandala NightclubCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Interactive Aquarium CancunJolly Roger Pirate ShipCenotes Sac ActunCaptain Hook CancunMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Xotik-Ha EcoParkPlaya Norte (North Beach)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Xoximilco CancunCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Ventura Park