9 to 10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Combine ancient history with adventure on a 9-hour tour of the Tulum archaeological site and an underground cenote. Departing from Cancun, you’ll take a guided tour of Tulum Mayan ruins, enhanced by a backdrop of the Caribbean Sea, and learn about the history of the Mayan empire. Then, head to Aktun Chen Park to swim and snorkel in subterranean cenotes and limestone caves. Lunch and hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
- Snorkel gear included
- Free drinks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Saved to wishlist!
Professional tour guide in Tulum and 2 cenotes
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not on the list, contact us, we have transport service available or we can provide you with a meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Note: Please bring a towel, biodegradable sunscreen, comfortable clothes and shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Certified sanitation of transport unit
- This tour includes personal kits with disinfectant gel and face cove
- OMS stipulated distance between seats during transportation.
- We are measuring body temperature before boarding with infrared thermometers.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Translamex SA de CV
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tulum Ruins & Cenote?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tulum Ruins & Cenote?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tulum Ruins & Cenote?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tulum Ruins & Cenote?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 44670P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursArchaeology ToursWater ToursExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCancun4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWalking Tours - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenWalking Tours - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - CozumelSporting Events - CozumelBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelWater Tours - CozumelExtreme - CozumelWalking Tours - CozumelCategory
Cenotes Sac ActunMandala NightclubCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Captain Hook CancunLa Isla Shopping VillageJolly Roger Pirate ShipCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Xotik-Ha EcoParkMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Cancun Airport VIP LoungeGarrafon Natural Reef ParkEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Ventura ParkCave of the Sleeping SharksCoCo Bongo CancunCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Playa Norte (North Beach)Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)