5 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Tulum is known for its white sand beaches, calm tropical waters, and laid-back vibe, and this day trip allows you to experience the atmosphere in the village for yourself. Travel south to Tulum where you’ll spend two hours at the beach, then visit the archeological ruins of El Castillo. A certified guide is on hand to answer questions about the ruins or local life in general.
- Day trip to Tulum
- Enjoy beach time and visit archeological ruins
- Snacks and bottled water included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Snack (cookies and fruit)
Bottled water for archaeological zone
Certified bilingual guide
Bottled water at the exit of the archaeological zone
Food and beverages not mentioned
Any additional stop not mentioned during transportation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We do offer pick up from vacation rentals and points of interest, if vacation rental is not accessible we will pick you up to the closest point of interest, we will need to know in advance the address so we can make the proper arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For people with limited mobility
- Children under 8 years old
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- This activity demands some walking exercise
- Recommended for kids from 8 years old as is plenty of walk involved
- The road is not suitable for wheelchairs so if it needs, a third person must help to carry on the chair around.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mexico Travel Solutions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tulum Half Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tulum Half Day Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tulum Half Day Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tulum Half Day Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Tulum Half Day Tour
5 to 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWalking Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenWalking Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelWalking Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelCategory
Jolly Roger Pirate ShipDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Mandala NightclubKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cave of the Sleeping SharksCaptain Hook CancunInteractive Aquarium CancunXotik-Ha EcoParkCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Xenses ParkLa Isla Shopping VillageXoximilco CancunCenotes Sac ActunGarrafon Natural Reef ParkPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Playa Norte (North Beach)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)