6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Experience the highlights of Cancun on this multifaceted tour that includes everything from exploring Mayan ruins to swimming in a cenote. Ideal for busy travelers who want to see it all in one day, this expertly organized tour provides transport between each site so you don’t waste time navigating transportation and can enjoy the views and learn about the sites along the way.
- Explore the natural attractions and culture of Cancun area on this five-part tour
- A guide shares the easy-to-overlook historical and cultural significance of sites
- Take classic tropical-beach photos on the pristine beaches of Puerto Morelos
- Experience shopping in the vast markets of Cancun
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cancun City Tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 5x1 Archeological Zone, Cancun City Tour, Puerto Morelos, Cenote & Shop?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 5x1 Archeological Zone, Cancun City Tour, Puerto Morelos, Cenote & Shop?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 5x1 Archeological Zone, Cancun City Tour, Puerto Morelos, Cenote & Shop?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 5x1 Archeological Zone, Cancun City Tour, Puerto Morelos, Cenote & Shop?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 102629P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursCity PackagesShopping ToursPackages & Special EventsFood ToursSkip-the-Line ToursCity ToursSporting EventsWater ParksExtremeMarketsAttractions & MuseumsHalf-day ToursWater SportsCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTheme ParksTransfers & Ground TransportCancun4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCity Packages - Riviera Maya & the YucatanShopping Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPackages & Special Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFood Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSkip-the-Line Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCity Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Parks - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanMarkets - Riviera Maya & the YucatanAttractions & Museums - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Playa del CarmenCity Packages - Playa del CarmenShopping Tours - Playa del CarmenPackages & Special Events - Playa del CarmenFood Tours - Playa del CarmenSkip-the-Line Tours - Playa del CarmenCity Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenWater Parks - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenMarkets - Playa del CarmenAttractions & Museums - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - Isla HolboxBus Tours - Isla HolboxCity Packages - Isla HolboxShopping Tours - Isla HolboxPackages & Special Events - Isla HolboxFood Tours - Isla HolboxSkip-the-Line Tours - Isla HolboxCity Tours - Isla HolboxSporting Events - Isla HolboxWater Parks - Isla HolboxExtreme - Isla HolboxMarkets - Isla HolboxAttractions & Museums - Isla HolboxHalf-day Tours - Isla HolboxCategory
Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Ventura ParkCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Xoximilco CancunViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Xotik-Ha EcoParkCancun Airport VIP LoungeJolly Roger Pirate ShipDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Garrafon Natural Reef ParkXenotes Oasis MayaCave of the Sleeping SharksPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)La Isla Shopping VillageKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cenotes Sac ActunMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)