7 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointMandala Cancun, Blvd Kukulcan km 9.5, Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500 Mexico
2/6/2020 - 5/22/2022
|Friday:||09:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY ALEMAN TRAVEL AGENCY
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: The City Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: The City Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: The City Ticket?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: The City Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 222495P23
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAdults-only ShowsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingCancunSkip-the-Line Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanAdults-only Shows - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSkip-the-Line Tours - Playa del CarmenAdults-only Shows - Playa del CarmenSkip-the-Line Tours - CozumelAdults-only Shows - CozumelCategory
Cave of the Sleeping SharksXoximilco CancunCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Xenses ParkCoCo Bongo CancunJolly Roger Pirate ShipXenotes Oasis MayaDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Playa Norte (North Beach)Mandala NightclubCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Xotik-Ha EcoParkEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Garrafon Natural Reef ParkCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Cancun Airport VIP LoungeKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Cenotes Sac Actun