6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Round transportation from your hotel or meeting point
Entrance to Tulum
Entrance to Coba
Entrance to Cenote park
Coffee and/or Tea
Use of bicycle
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up in Cancun, Playa de carmen an Tulum, after buying the tour a person from our company will send to you an email with the exact meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Coba Tulum Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip to Tulum, Coba and Cenote Maya ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip to Tulum, Coba and Cenote Maya ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day Trip to Tulum, Coba and Cenote Maya ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip to Tulum, Coba and Cenote Maya ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Trip to Tulum, Coba and Cenote Maya
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCancunPlaya del CarmenBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Garrafon Natural Reef ParkCaptain Hook CancunLa Isla Shopping VillageKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Xenses ParkMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Cenotes Sac ActunPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCoCo Bongo CancunDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Xenotes Oasis MayaJolly Roger Pirate ShipVentura ParkXoximilco CancunCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Xotik-Ha EcoPark