- Half-day adventure tour
- ATV tour, cenote visit, and ziplining in one package
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list, please let us know in which hotel are you so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pick up. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has two different schedules, the first one is for a morning tour and the pick-up could be between 7:30 am to 9:00 am and the second is for noon tour and the pick-up could be between 11:30 am to 13:00 pm. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Tour Connection Cancun and Riviera Maya Experts
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Top ATV´s in Mexico which includes Cenote, Ziplines, lunch and transportation.