Explore our promoted experiences
- Great value: Inclusive sailing trip from Cancun to MUSA
- Includes lunch, as well as alcoholic beverages and water
- Explore an underwater art museum: A truly unique experience
- Soak up the sun on deck as you sail on the Caribbean Sea
Departure & Return
We will see you at Marina Las Perlas that is located at km 2.5 of the hotel zone in Cancun. We are at the backside of Imperial Hotel, next to the beach. You need to enter the hotel from the side, you must arrive at our check-in area at 9:30 in the morning.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Tour Connection Cancun and Riviera Maya Experts
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms