Departure & Return
When you get at Real Inn hotel just ask to the hotel staffs for scuba diving, they will tell you where to go, we will be waiting for you at the pool area of the hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- People with asthma, high blood pressure, heart problems, lung lesions, epilepsy, or any recent surgery are not allowed to dive
- Keep in mind you need to rest between 12 - 24 hours after diving before take an airplane
- Sunscreen/sunblock are not allowed
- As the activity is from a boat, we suggest take anti-nauseas pills, 1 or 2 hours before getting on the boat for best effects.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY A' HA' Scuba Diving
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands