2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the Caribbean Sea from above, on, and under the water with this water sports activity from Cancun. Checking off all the boxes for water fun, the experience combines a parasail flight and Wave Runner ride with snorkel time to discover a shipwreck amid the coral. A local guide is on hand to help you maximize your time in the water, and you’ll even enjoy a turtle encounter, too.
- Use a hotel transport service from Cancun for a relaxing start and finish
- Skip the heavy day bag, and use provided towels and snorkel equipment
- Learn how to parasail, and power a Wave Runner PWC over the sea
- Use the knowledge of a local instructor to find turtles and see a shipwreck
Saved to wishlist!
Round transportation from Cancun
30 minutes in wave runner (share)
2 hrs. reef, musa, turtle encounter & shipwreck snorkeling tour
10 minutes fly parasail
Use of Snorkelling equipment
Dock fee $15 usd per person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick up just from any hotel in the Cancun hotel zone, but we also offer meeting points for travelers staying in other areas in cancun.
The pick up time is set according to the distance to your hotel. The exact time is sent to you on the booking confirmation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- A minimun of 2 people is required to book this package
- To drive a waverunner you must be over 16 years
- Only children over 6 years oln can be part of this adventure (accompanied by an adult)
- The weight limit is 180 Kg. Either alone or accompanied
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Caribe Páradise Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ride Swim & Fly Day Trip in Cancun with Transportation ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ride Swim & Fly Day Trip in Cancun with Transportation ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ride Swim & Fly Day Trip in Cancun with Transportation ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ride Swim & Fly Day Trip in Cancun with Transportation ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Ride Swim & Fly Day Trip in Cancun with Transportation
3 hours 30 minutes
1 day3 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Jet SkiingSnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesCancunJet Skiing - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanJet Skiing - Playa del CarmenSnorkeling - Playa del CarmenJet Skiing - CozumelSnorkeling - CozumelCategory
Jolly Roger Pirate ShipVentura ParkDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Cave of the Sleeping SharksCenotes Sac ActunXotik-Ha EcoParkPlaya Norte (North Beach)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Interactive Aquarium CancunCaptain Hook CancunGarrafon Natural Reef ParkKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Xoximilco CancunMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)La Isla Shopping VillageMandala NightclubCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)