3 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore some of Cancun's most stunning underwater worlds during this shipwreck swim and snorkel tour. Paddle through tropical fish, coral reefs, shipwrecks, and giant sea turtles over the course of the day. This small-group excursion that ensures personalized attention and service and includes round-trip transportation from your Cancun hotel.
- Reef and shipwreck snorkeling tour
- Explore underwater worlds surrounding Cancun
- Swim alongside tropical fish and giant sea turtles
- Small group ensures personal service
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Snorkeling with a small group means you can visit multiple sites in a short period of time. Even hesitant swimmers or beginner snorkelers feel comfortable with personalized attention from the guides, and you get a complimentary photo of your tour to take home.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cancun
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Dock Fee ($10 USD, payable at check in)
$5usd deposit for locker's key (refunded when returning the key).
Departure & Return
This activity will end right where it started.In case you don't show up on time, we will infer that you will reach our location by yourself or that you simply declined to take the tour.
This operator has two meet-up options available. You can either meet at the departure point below or select a location for pick-up.
Total Snorkel Cancun , Carr. a Punta Sam 05-Mz.2, Sm.80, 77520 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Our marina is located 400 yards away from Ferry Ultramar main dock, and few steps away from El Meco Mayan ruins.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Restrictions: Only children older than 6 years (accompanied by an adult). A responsive letter must be signed, in the case of children their parents must sign.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Cancun is included; pickup and drop-off from hotels in Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya may have an additional charge
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please note that the 3.5 hour activity duration is the time from start to finish, the actual time in the water is about 2 hours
- We suggest to bring: Swimsuit, sunglasses, biodegradable sunscreen, dry clothes, towel and cash for personal expenses.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Total Snorkel Cancun
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Reef and Shipwreck Snorkeling Tour in Cancun?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Reef and Shipwreck Snorkeling Tour in Cancun?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Reef and Shipwreck Snorkeling Tour in Cancun?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Reef and Shipwreck Snorkeling Tour in Cancun?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "They had everything you need for equipment, just bring swim suit and sunscreen." See review
- "If you like to snorkel, this is a great excursion!" See review
- "They also offered parasailing and wave runner rentals(when you joined one activity, you can get 10% off if you want to join other activities." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews