1 hour (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Blvd. Kukulcan 9, Punta Cancun, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Bring your water or drink of choice
- Kindly share your Whatsapp number that we can find you easily if you need a pick-up
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Salsa Lessons Steve
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during ✋Puerto Morelos Salsa or Bachata Dance lesson from Puerto Morelos?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during ✋Puerto Morelos Salsa or Bachata Dance lesson from Puerto Morelos?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during ✋Puerto Morelos Salsa or Bachata Dance lesson from Puerto Morelos?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during ✋Puerto Morelos Salsa or Bachata Dance lesson from Puerto Morelos?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 151786P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsDance Lessons Ports of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursClasses & WorkshopsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCancunShore Excursions - Riviera Maya & the YucatanDance Lessons - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPorts of Call Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanShore Excursions - Playa del CarmenDance Lessons - Playa del CarmenPorts of Call Tours - Playa del CarmenShore Excursions - CozumelDance Lessons - CozumelPorts of Call Tours - CozumelCategory
Mandala NightclubLa Isla Shopping VillageCoCo Bongo CancunXoximilco CancunMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Captain Hook CancunEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Ventura ParkXenses ParkMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Playa Norte (North Beach)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCancun Airport VIP LoungeKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Xenotes Oasis MayaCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Interactive Aquarium Cancun