- Private 9-hour tour of Chichen Itza, Ik-Kil Cenote, and Valladolid from Cancun
- Ideal for those with limited time in Mexico
- Take a personalized tour of the UNESCO-listed Mayan site of Chichen Itza
- Swim in the Ik-Kil Cenote
- Visit the colonial landmarks of Valladolid
- Lunch and round-trip transport from Cancun hotels are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
On arrival at Chichen Itza, head straight for the Kukulkan Pyramid (El Castillo) — the crowning feature of the UNECO-listed site — to capture photographs and hear of the serpentine shadow cast on the pyramid during equinoxes.
See, too, architectural highlights such as the Great Ball Court, the Temple of Warriors, and the Cenote Sagrado before continuing to Ik-Kil Cenote for a refreshing swim.
After cooling off, you’ll revitalize with a buffet lunch and proceed to Valladolid, a traditional Mexican town replete with colonial monuments. Your tour concludes with drop-off at your Cancun hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- To take with you: towels, sunscreen, cash for souvenirs, hats (because of the sun)
- Wear comfortable walking shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY OlMar Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff