9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Visit two dramatically different Maya sites on a full-day tour from Tulum to Ek Balam and Chichen Itza, then pause to swim in a cenote and visit a tequila factory. With the flexibility and personal service of a private guide, you’ll make the trip from Tulum to Ek Balam and Chichen Itza in a climate-controlled vehicle, then explore carvings, ball courts, and towering pyramids surrounded by thick jungle. This full-day tour is the perfect introduction to Maya archeology, and it includes pickup and drop-off in Tulum, entrance fees, and lunch.
- Full-day Maya history tour from Tulum
- See the jungle-fringed city of Ek Balam
- Visit Chichen Itza, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Cool off in a freshwater cenote
- Sample locally-produced tequilas
- Pickup and drop-off at hotels in Tulum
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip private transfer in an air-conditioned vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick ups from all hotels in Tulum and Riviera Maya
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip To Mexico
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Chichen Itza, Ek Balam, Cenote and Tequila Factory from Tulum?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Chichen Itza, Ek Balam, Cenote and Tequila Factory from Tulum?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Chichen Itza, Ek Balam, Cenote and Tequila Factory from Tulum?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Chichen Itza, Ek Balam, Cenote and Tequila Factory from Tulum?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9483P59
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursDistillery Tours Historical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanDistillery Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenDistillery Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelDistillery Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaJolly Roger Pirate ShipCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Xotik-Ha EcoParkXenses ParkCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Mandala NightclubVentura ParkEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Cave of the Sleeping SharksGarrafon Natural Reef ParkLa Isla Shopping VillageInteractive Aquarium CancunDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)