- Evening tour of Fifth Avenue (Quinta Avenida) in Playa del Carmen from Cancun
- Browse artisan shops for special souvenirs at your own pace
- Absorb the lively ambiance created by numerous bars and restaurants on Fifth Avenue (Quinta Avenida)
- Visit the Riviera Art Gallery and Plaza Playacar Mall
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, and onboard refreshments are included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up starts at 7am, depending your hotel location the time may change, we will contact you by email ton confirm the exact pick up time and location. We do pick up major hotels in Cancun, if you hotel in not deserved by our route we will set the closest pick up point.
What To Expect
On arrival at Fifth Avenue (Quinta Avenida) — a bustling boulevard lined with shops, bars and restaurants — you’ll have free time to browse for souvenirs and absorb the lively evening ambiance of Playa del Carmen. Shop for vibrant garments in independent stores such as Biuriful and La Milagrosa, opt to catch a movie in a cinema, or sample traditional Mexican food in a restaurant.
Peruse artisan treasures in the Riviera Art Gallery and Plaza Playacar Mall before reconvening with your host and making the return journey to your Cancun accommodation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes,
- Bring money for personal expenses
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wisest Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms