12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All hotels Riviera Maya and Cancún
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip To Mexico
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour With Photographer To Ek Balam And Chichen Itza With Cenote?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour With Photographer To Ek Balam And Chichen Itza With Cenote?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour With Photographer To Ek Balam And Chichen Itza With Cenote?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour With Photographer To Ek Balam And Chichen Itza With Cenote?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9483P136
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursDistillery Tours Historical ToursPhotography ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanDistillery Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPhotography Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenDistillery Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenPhotography Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelArchaeology Tours - CozumelDistillery Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelPhotography Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Ventura ParkXenotes Oasis MayaPlaya Norte (North Beach)Cave of the Sleeping SharksCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Mandala NightclubKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Interactive Aquarium CancunXotik-Ha EcoParkCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipGarrafon Natural Reef ParkCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Cenotes Sac ActunLa Isla Shopping Village