9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your hotel in Playa del Carmen or Riviera
Dates: See Availability
Return point: Return to the original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip To Mexico
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during PRIVATE TOUR EK BALAM with SWIMMING IN CENOTE & COLONIAL CITY from RIVIERA MAYA?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during PRIVATE TOUR EK BALAM with SWIMMING IN CENOTE & COLONIAL CITY from RIVIERA MAYA?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during PRIVATE TOUR EK BALAM with SWIMMING IN CENOTE & COLONIAL CITY from RIVIERA MAYA?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during PRIVATE TOUR EK BALAM with SWIMMING IN CENOTE & COLONIAL CITY from RIVIERA MAYA?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelFull-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Playa Norte (North Beach)CoCo Bongo CancunCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Kin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Xoximilco CancunCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Mandala NightclubVentura ParkXenotes Oasis MayaPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Garrafon Natural Reef ParkInteractive Aquarium CancunCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Captain Hook CancunMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)La Isla Shopping VillageXenses ParkXotik-Ha EcoPark