10 to 11 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off Private tour
Departure & Return
Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip To Mexico
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour Chichen Itza And Ek Balam From Cancun?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour Chichen Itza And Ek Balam From Cancun?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour Chichen Itza And Ek Balam From Cancun?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour Chichen Itza And Ek Balam From Cancun?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9483P157
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDistillery Tours Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanDistillery Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenDistillery Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelDistillery Tours - CozumelHistorical Tours - CozumelCategory
El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Xenses ParkXotik-Ha EcoParkKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipCoCo Bongo CancunCancun Airport VIP LoungeCaptain Hook CancunLa Isla Shopping VillageXenotes Oasis MayaInteractive Aquarium CancunCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Garrafon Natural Reef ParkXoximilco CancunVentura ParkCave of the Sleeping SharksMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)