7 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Sail through the clear waters of the Caribbean Sea on a private catamaran. Snorkel and enjoy an open bar on board the boat. Once you arrive at Isla Mujeres, relax at a beach club and eat at a delicious buffet. Take some time to explore on foot or rent a golf cart to tour the island. This day of adventure ends with convenient transport back to your hotel.
- Snorkel, sail, and explore Isla Mujeres
- Delicious buffet lunch with non-alcoholic drinks
- Open bar on board the catamaran
- Comfortable transport with hotel pick-up and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited drinks (open bar) on board
Non alcoholic drinks at the restaurant
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Visit to the center of Isla Mujeres
TAX DOC (12 USD)
GOLF CART RENT (22 USD)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
PICK UP FROM ALL HOTELS IN RIVIERA MAYA
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The snorkel at the reef & spinnaker activity depending on weather conditions. Spinnaker activity is available for older than 18 year old and must be a good swimmer. Don´t forget to bring biodegradable sunscreen, and cap
- The size of catamarán is 40 feet
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Spinnaker activity depends on weather conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Trip To Mexico
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Catamaran To Isla Mujeres And Transfer?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Catamaran To Isla Mujeres And Transfer?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Catamaran To Isla Mujeres And Transfer?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Catamaran To Isla Mujeres And Transfer?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9483P82
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCatamaran Cruises Water ToursPorts of Call ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCancunShore Excursions - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCatamaran Cruises - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPorts of Call Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanShore Excursions - Playa del CarmenCatamaran Cruises - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenPorts of Call Tours - Playa del CarmenShore Excursions - CozumelCatamaran Cruises - CozumelWater Tours - CozumelPorts of Call Tours - CozumelCategory
Cave of the Sleeping SharksPlaya Norte (North Beach)Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaMandala NightclubJolly Roger Pirate ShipMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)La Isla Shopping VillageEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Captain Hook CancunXoximilco CancunCancun Airport VIP LoungeCenotes Sac ActunCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Interactive Aquarium CancunXenotes Oasis MayaXenses ParkKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)