3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
While vacationing in Cancun, learn to scuba dive with a 3-day PADI Open Water Diver course taught by a certified scuba instructor. Your course includes theory, two pool sessions, and four open water dives in the ocean waters of the Mayan Riviera. Designed for people with little or no prior experience, your tour includes use of all necessary equipment, PADI course, and final exam for PADI certification.
- Full instruction provided for Open Water PADI certification
- Includes use of scuba equipment and boat transportation
- Learn to dive from a certified PADI instructor
- Experience the underwater world during four ocean dives
Saved to wishlist!
Theory classes and practice in the pool
Practice in the pool and 4 open water dives
All Fees and Taxes
PADI Open Water Diver certification
Equipment and digital manual
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Professional certified multilingual instructor
Diving insurance (optional)
Departure & Return
Cancún, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Playa del Carmen, Cancun or Riviera Maya
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- • Diving within 24 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Diversland Mexico
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Open Water Diver course PADI in Cancun?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Open Water Diver course PADI in Cancun?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Open Water Diver course PADI in Cancun
Explore Similar Things to Do
Scuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesCancunScuba Diving - Riviera Maya & the YucatanScuba Diving - Playa del CarmenScuba Diving - CozumelCategory
CoCo Bongo CancunEl Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Cancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Interactive Aquarium CancunCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Cave of the Sleeping SharksLa Isla Shopping VillageKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Mandala NightclubDolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Mexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipCancun Airport VIP LoungeXenotes Oasis MayaVentura ParkXotik-Ha EcoPark