Are you interested in?
Chichen Itza Tours
360 Tours & Activities
498 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2089 Tours & Activities
10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Open the gate to Chichen Itza and be one of its first visitors of the day on this full-day tour from Cancun. An archaeologist guide escorts your group through a private entrance and takes you around the UNESCO World Heritage Site’s most notable landmarks, including the Kukulcan Temple, Ball Game Court, and Temple of the Warriors. Meet a Maya priest, visit the Mayan Planetarium, and dig into a sumptuous buffet lunch. Luxury van transport and access to Viator's hospitality suite at the Mayaland Hotel are included.
- Early access tour of Chichen Itza from Cancun
- Explore the UNESCO site with an archaeologist-guide, well before the crowds arrive
- See major attractions including Temple of Kukulcan, the Observatory and the Nunnery
- Watch a presentation inside the Mayan Planetarium
- Buffet lunch and air-conditioned hotel transport by Mercedes-Benz van included
Saved to wishlist!
Bilingual professional guide
Mercedes Benz transportation
Light breakfast onboard our vehicle
Buffet lunch at the Mayaland Hotel, including beverages
Free access to Mayaland Hotel & Bungalows pool facilities, including towels
Water and soft drinks and beer on-board the Mercedes Benz vehicle
Entrance to the Mayan Planetarium
On site optional activities
Entrance fee to Chichén Itzá (payment only in pesos)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Tour departs from most Cancun and Playa del Carmen hotels. Pick up between 4:45 am to 5:45 am (summer time) or 5:45 am to 6:45 am (winter time) depending of your hotel. No service pick-up for hotels at downtown:
• For passengers staying at hotels located in the downtown of Cancun, the meeting point will be at the Bonampak Hotel.
• For passengers staying at hotels located in the downtown of Playa del Carmen or in its surroundings, the meeting point will be at The Reef Coco Beach, The Reef Playacar or The Reef 28.
You must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pick-up time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Itinerary subject to change without notice
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are recommended. Bring extra money for personal expenses and souvenirs
- Entrance fee to Chichen Itza apply to children from 3 years old.
- Pick up between 4:45 am to 5:45 am (summer time) or 5:45 am to 6:45 am (winter time) depending of your hotel. No service pick-up for hotels at downtown.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Admission fee into the archaeological site is NOT included, and will be payable upon entrance. This is governed by the local municipality and our Tour providers have no control over this.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mayaland Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Open the Gate to Chichen Itza: Privileged Early-Access Tour From Cancun?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Open the Gate to Chichen Itza: Privileged Early-Access Tour From Cancun?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Open the Gate to Chichen Itza: Privileged Early-Access Tour From Cancun?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Open the Gate to Chichen Itza: Privileged Early-Access Tour From Cancun?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all 16
See all 16
- "Getting to Chichen Itza early is a must because the site becomes swamped in no time whatsoever." See review
Product code: 5811P30
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanArchaeology Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanFull-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenArchaeology Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenFull-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Isla HolboxArchaeology Tours - Isla HolboxHistorical Tours - Isla HolboxFull-day Tours - Isla HolboxCategory
Playa Norte (North Beach)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Interactive Aquarium CancunMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Cenotes Sac ActunViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCaptain Hook CancunCancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Ventura ParkCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Mandala NightclubPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Xoximilco CancunXotik-Ha EcoParkKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Xenses ParkGarrafon Natural Reef Park