4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
$ 40 in food and beverage consumption
Departure & Return
Mandala Cancun, Blvd Kukulcan km 9.5, Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500 Mexico
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/29/2020 - 4/30/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
Mandala Cancun, KM 9.5, Blvd. Kukulcan, Punta Cancun, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY IGOFLY
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cover Mandala Cancun?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cover Mandala Cancun?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cover Mandala Cancun?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cover Mandala Cancun?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 246225P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
NightlifeFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsCancunNightlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNightlife - Playa del CarmenNightlife - Isla HolboxCategory
El Rey Archaeological Zone (Zona Arqueológica El Rey)Xotik-Ha EcoParkPalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Xenotes Oasis MayaCancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)CoCo Bongo CancunMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Interactive Aquarium CancunCave of the Sleeping SharksXoximilco CancunPlaya Norte (North Beach)Xenses ParkKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Cancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Mandala NightclubJolly Roger Pirate ShipCancun Underwater Museum of Art (Museo Subacuático de Arte) Cancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)