Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The meeting point is normally in the lobby of your hotel but there are some exceptions. Whem you stay in the location, we recommend you to check with the concierge which is the point where the vans use to wait for the hosts at the moment of the pickup. The local partner will send you the details about the pickup time once you have made your reservation. Your driver will be waiting for you in the assigned place. For easy recognition, they will be wearing a “Ventura” or "Selvatica" shirt and the local partner's name will also be printed on the van.
- Ultramar Puerto Juárez, Carr. a Punta Sam Calle 49, Puerto Juarez, Juárez, 77525 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Selvatica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Mud Madness and Mexology at Selvatica.