4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Learn why Selvatica’s considered Cancun’s top adventure park on this unique door-to-door adventure. Start by racing an all-terrain vehicle (ATV) around sharp turns and through muddy swamps on the Mud Madness track. Enjoy a picnic lunch and rinse off the water in one of the beautiful cenotes. Finally, master the art of cocktails with a “Mexology” class using premium, 100% agave tequila and make your own Mexican snacks.
- Pair adrenaline thrills with tequila cocktails on a unique adventure
- Get mucky and muddy on an ATV circuit then leap into a cool cenote
- Mix and sip a wealth of premium tequila cocktails after lunch
- No need for a designated driver—picks up and drops at your hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Visit our private "Sinkhole" cenote
2 Driving Circuits
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The meeting point is normally in the lobby of your hotel but there are some exceptions. Whem you stay in the location, we recommend you to check with the concierge which is the point where the vans use to wait for the hosts at the moment of the pickup. The local partner will send you the details about the pickup time once you have made your reservation. Your driver will be waiting for you in the assigned place. For easy recognition, they will be wearing a “Ventura” or "Selvatica" shirt and the local partner's name will also be printed on the van.
- Ultramar Puerto Juárez, Carr. a Punta Sam Calle 49, Puerto Juarez, Juárez, 77525 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Selvatica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mud Madness and Mexology at Selvatica?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mud Madness and Mexology at Selvatica?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Mud Madness and Mexology at Selvatica?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mud Madness and Mexology at Selvatica?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Mud Madness and Mexology at Selvatica
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCancunShore Excursions - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanPorts of Call Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanShore Excursions - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenPorts of Call Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenShore Excursions - Cozumel4WD Tours - CozumelSporting Events - CozumelBus Tours - CozumelExtreme - CozumelPorts of Call Tours - CozumelHalf-day Tours - CozumelCategory
Xenotes Oasis MayaGarrafon Natural Reef ParkMayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Jolly Roger Pirate ShipInteractive Aquarium CancunCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Playa Norte (North Beach)Viator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCaptain Hook CancunMexican Folk Art Museum (Museo de Arte Popular Mexicano)Cancun Airport VIP LoungeMandala NightclubLa Isla Shopping VillageXotik-Ha EcoParkXoximilco CancunKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Palapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Ventura ParkCoCo Bongo CancunXenses Park