2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Follow in the footsteps of the mighty Mayans. You’ll get in-depth commentary on Mexico’s once powerful indigenous civilization, which has fascinated scholars for centuries. Visit two archaeological sites: Chichen Itza, famous for its astronomical observatory and ballpark, where tournaments ended in human sacrifices, and Uxmal, home to some of Mexico’s most important pre-Colombian ruins. You’ll also have time to tour colonial-era towns.
- A Mayan-themed sightseeing tour of the Yucatan, with transportation from Cancun
- Cover all of the highlights in a single trip: Mérida, Uxmal, Izamal and Chichen Itza
- Get up close and personal with the once mighty civilization, who ruled for centuries
- Get a chance to taste savory regional delicacies with meals in local restaurants
Saved to wishlist!
A/C Car, Van or Bus Transportation
Official Bilingual Tour Guide
One hotel night (double room)
Two meals (excluding drinks)
Drinks during lunch times
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up location is right from your hotel’s lobby area.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Private tour 6 pax and on can depart any day
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- For stroller, wheelchair or service animals please let us know in advance.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Special Mayan Tours Cancun
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Trip of Main Yucatan Attraction Including Uxmal and Izamal?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Trip of Main Yucatan Attraction Including Uxmal and Izamal?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Trip of Main Yucatan Attraction Including Uxmal and Izamal?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Trip of Main Yucatan Attraction Including Uxmal and Izamal?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 11208P2
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Trip of Main Yucatan Attraction Including Uxmal and Izamal
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingCancunBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanOvernight Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanMulti-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Playa del CarmenOvernight Tours - Playa del CarmenMulti-day Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - CozumelOvernight Tours - CozumelMulti-day Tours - CozumelCategory
CoCo Bongo CancunXotik-Ha EcoParkKin Ha Water Park (Balneario Kin Ha) Mayan Museum of Cancun (Museo Maya de Cancún)Cancun Christ the King Church (Iglesia de Cristo Rey)Playa Norte (North Beach)Dolphin Beach (Playa Delfines)Garrafon Natural Reef ParkXenotes Oasis MayaViator Hospitality Suite at Chichen ItzaCancun Scenic Tower (Torre Escénica)Xoximilco CancunCancun Wax Museum (Museo de Cera Cancún)Cenotes Sac ActunCave of the Sleeping SharksCancun Airport VIP LoungePalapas Park (Parque Las Palapas)Cancun Hotel Zone (Avenida Kukulkan)Ventura ParkMandala Nightclub